giovedì 20 marzo 2014

Depeche Mode / Fad Gadget (1981) Sometimes I Wish I Was Dead / King of the Flies [7" EP]


Artist: Depeche Mode / Fad Gadget
Title: Sometimes I Wish I Was Dead / King Of The Flies [7" EP]
Label: Flexipop - FLEXIPOP 011
Format: Flexi-disc, 7", 33 ⅓ RPM, Single Sided, EP, Promo, Red
Country: UK
Released: 11 Sep 1981
Genre: Electronic
Style: Synth-pop

Songs:
A1 Depeche Mode - Sometimes I Wish I Was Dead [2:16]
(Flexipop Version) Written-By V. Clarke

A2 Fad Gadget - King Of The Flies [3:05]
Written-By Gadget, Cash, Balmer

Info:
Made By - Lyntone Recordings Ltd. - LYN10209

Free with Flexipop magazine #11.

The Depeche Mode track is a different version than the one which appeared on the album "Speak & Spell".

Depeche Mode / Fad Gadget (1981) Sometimes I Wish I Was Dead / King of the Flies [7" EP]

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento